Wednesday 2 January 2013

What are we buying in the sales?

According to other fashion sources... NEON, WHITE, CLASSICS, CROP TOPS AND SNAKESKIN.... this is what to expect in the new Spring/summer collections... Hey... I'm trying to save you money!!

My favourite out of the lot is definitely NOT NEON. I'll leave that to those who'll get PAID to wear neon (the joys of being a celebrity!)... I LOVE SNAKESKIN THINGS....

I have several purses, handbags and even a phone case-holder-thingy.

As for a snakeskin dress... maybe if i ever became a bond girl..?

Somethings should always just be accessories.... I feel that snakeskin should be one of them!

I'll give you two options....

1. This is Mulberry at John Lewis.. £1,100 (only if you've got it!!!)

2.  This is a John Lewis own brand... helped my aunty choose this one on monday... looks much better in real life... you know we like a POWER Handbag. I might buy myself one today... £49.50


Handbags usually last a while so it's better to have a few AMAZING handbags than loads of rubbish ones. I'm just saying.... you'll be lucky to get an amazing one for £20... save and spend peeps!

#cakepower

No comments:

Post a Comment