Tuesday 15 January 2013

Up middle finger I show dem!!

I'm not really into swearing. In fact,  I fact I despise swearing. 
But in the case of have cut my finger today (it's been bleeding for about 4 hours now) I'd like to raise my bandaged finger up to a few things:
1. Seeing bare feet in a rave. Leave it. Buy shoes that don't hurt.
2. Those who think that because I'm a virgin (by choice) That dont know anything about the big bad world. They're unrelated. You over rate your own views.
3. Parents who let their children publicly humiliate them and then complain about the way the younger generations are turning out.
4. Holes in tights. Throw them away. 
5. Guys who say 'there's no such thing as a hoe'
6. Girls who don't realise that the above statement it just a way of guys getting what they want from girls. It's not liberation it's slavery. 
7. An apple with a worm in it. 
8. The guy who always says 'ya h'alrite browning?' As I walk past (jamo accent). I'm not browning, It's not hot enough to see such rapid change in complexion. 
9. For those who talk the loudest and make other people believe their nonsense. Humility is so much more respectable than charisma. #leaveit
10. Those who swear lol.

#cakepower

1 comment:

  1. I love it, so true!! Hang my head in shame re the shoes so guilty:/

    ReplyDelete