Tuesday 15 January 2013

Spring shoes! KURT GEIGER SALE!!

In light of the Kardashians being sued, Beyonce releasing a trailer teaser for 'Life is but a dream' and HMV facing a serious financial crisis, it's time to check out some shoes for spring.

 
KURT GEIGER HAVE A SALE!! These shoes are perfectly 'in' for spring 2013! I haven't bought a strappy sandal heel for like 5 years and these are quite similar to a pair I wore for my high school prom! Oh how things come around even sooner than you think...! 

These shoes can be found on asos.. Well heeled and  ankle straps are in hooray! I've always been a fan of ankle straps.... But on some shoes there's something a little 'hip-hop-hoochie' about it all (maybe the fir trim and gold something hanging off lol) but now I have a reason! 



I'll have a hunt for the perfect neon example.. These things mustn't be rushed... Can't afford to be looking like something out of a 90's pop music video.. Tragic neon is NOT in this season! 

Get your spring shop on ladies, you might be able to find what's coming up in the sales! 

#cakepower

No comments:

Post a Comment