Friday 18 January 2013

Nuclear by Destiny's Child!


Hmmmmm... What do you guys think? My little cousin is right this song belongs on a run way but I actually really like the track. OKAY, they didn't 'pop it off' and I'd have preferred a come back song with more energy BUT I'd have loved the track if it wasn't a come back track.... Make sense? Reading the comments on the Destiny's Child VEVO is a little bit painful... Everything from, "I'll love whatever they do" to " Destiny's Child -________-" and even "HORRIBLE!"

It's only have just over 2000 views on the actual VEVO.... I don't thinki have the energy to be watching everyone's video reviews today.....

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!!

#cakepower

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about it u know, sounds a bit slow, no lovie vibe
    Sanj xx

    ReplyDelete