Monday 7 January 2013

That tatty old BRA.

So I got this picture from website that teaches you how to turn your old bras in to a plant pot (extreme recycling!)

Today that is not my message, do what you want with your old bra, so long as you STOP WEARING THEM!!

I have a tiny back and a large cup... my size isn't in every shop and are usually a lil' pricy. Mum blessed me with some new underwear and I wanted to spread the good news so that you all would stop wearing those bra's with tears, stretched out, now-grey-used-to-be-white, straps soooo stretched out it just covers your boobs doesn't even hold em up, no good pieces of fabric!! *breathe*


M&S have a sale
so do La Senza
and Bravissimo for those with unusual or extra large sizes (which sell Rigby and Peller too!)

You're never too old to have a completely hot set of underwear (and these days it doesn't cost that much for most of ya!!) 


Always be prepared. 
You never know when your clothes might fall off 0_o




#Matching
#Frenchies
#bikini
#Thongs (if you like)
#Dazzling white
#confidenceunderweardaily

(Buy a nice bra and several knickers to match!)

#Cakepower


No comments:

Post a Comment