Thursday 10 January 2013

So apparently Destiny's Child are making a comeback!?



Lol I aways suggest a bit of DC for break up recovery, disappointments and prep for dates. 
I am a little apprehensive about this new album. I almost feel like it's a hoax....
It is much needed... tired of battling with Illuminati conspiracies when trying to work out which dress and heels to wear before going out to dinner. I'm hoping they'll bring that hot, routine-banging, church-girl element back to the music industry rather than it dripping with lust, dodgy pagan symbols and that kinda woman empowerment that causes problems rather than fixes issues. Let's get back to talking about boys, parties, falling in the love and surviving those trials and tribulations!! We all know I'm stuck in the past.. I live in 90's/00's my music collection is pretty much all in the that era, so excuse my excitement.

OOOOO the outfits! Excitement!

(UPDATE) PHARRELL Seems to be in on this to!!! (dream come true!!) Co written and produced the track Nuclear. I just thought you'd appreciate the little cherry on the top. 

Let's see if these church girls bring it home again...!



I had to.
#cakepower

No comments:

Post a Comment