Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tuesday: Fashion Day. We're going dungaree style.

Hmm I'm not sure if this time round we can be rocking them with Timberlands... but HEY if that's your thing go for it! 

This S/S13 is about making it high fashion, chic.. not the dirty south, ride or die approach.

Heels
Handbags
Satchels
Neon colours
Shirts and Ties
Hats and Hoods
That statement accessory.. always wins. 



 I'm against Primark... I think it's vile BUT I cant knock someone else's grind. These are £17 in Primark.

This is ASOS's approach to the matter.. a Dungaree skirt. this would look great with trainers or heels! Currently £22.50 in the sale.. what you think?


If your lucky enough you might be able to join the lovely lady at ELLEUK who got some vintage LEVIS.. maybe you never threw yours away?

Or just get catwalk about it.. I will be....


OH YEAH GUYSSS......!!!!
TOPMAN £54 


#Cakepower

No comments:

Post a Comment