Monday 25 February 2013

Lent... CakeGirl down time!!

I've given up twitter and Facebook for lent this year.... I just needed a break.
The moaning.
Bragging.
Drama.
Attention seeking.
Status' like "in a meeting" ...... So what!! It doesn't make you a tycoon mate. #leaveityeah

So yes, as you can see, I needed to get away from it for a bit.. Take some time to re-evaluate, recuperate and get creative outside of social media....

DON'T BE SCARED TO TAKE BREAKS... WE'RE BUILT TO HAVE DOWN TIME IN ORDER TO RETURN BETTER AND STRONGER!

So I'm in IRELAND, seeing my grandparents.... Getting to know more about my history... Resting my mind from studying/CakeGirl/work.... And ummmmm yeah taking a well deserved break.... I'll blog some of my journey as Ireland is such a great place and my grandparents are epic.

Northern Ireland by the way ;-)

Truth be told.... I just didn't want to get so caught up in building my empire and forgetting to live... We're all at risk of becoming that 'in a meeting' person...

Prosperity will come with hard work, commitment and regular rest.... Remembering to live, cherish my family and reflect.

This is me when I was young....just thought an image would be helpful...

No comments:

Post a Comment