Wednesday 11 September 2013

Autum wardrobe


Can you put an insta collage on a blog? Is that against blog rules??? 

I was doing so well this morning, I took some change for the bus as I'd left my purse at work.. (My new cafe!) got to the bus stop.. Waited a WHILE, got to the bus and was FLIPPING SHORT!!!!! 

So I had to run home (in heels) get mo' money (B.I.G style) and now I'm waiting at the bus stop again... No longer feel fresh and excited lol...(feet hurt) It's raining and my fro is turning ginger in the rain.... And fuzzy..

ANYWAY it's time to face that summer is no more and we must consider our wardrobe... 

Today I wear SUMMER DRESS+ WINTER JUMPER (and heels of course!)
 Just looked across the road And Music Bar had become a Tesco express *random*



Macs are soooooo autumn transition! Every year! 

Anyone wanna get me some windowlene or some newspaper... Mirror is a bit 😷


Morning fun!
#cakegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment