Monday 19 August 2013

Blog therapy

For all the time I've been blogging... well planning to blog I've finally realised its therapeutic attributes...!

I like to share and thought that blogging would be a great way to show some of my skills in fashion prediction, baking and business and just being able to share my journey and culture with you.

 Having come to a new mile stone in my life whereby I'll be building a lil cafe for an organisation and setting up a CakeGirl Outlet in which this cafe will be my new baking home, with so much to consider I've returned to blogging... THERAPY!

This is my new hat....

I know... It's lethal.. just like me!

OHHHHHHH man.... running a business, working, studying, living..... difficult, time and money consuming and full of many lessons....!  #tinyvent

GROWTH. 
It's okay to be wrong about people you know... guys.... ideas.... ventures... girls... but rectify it! Learn the lesson and move on! There's no shame in making a mistake.. there is however,  shame in not learning from it. 


Sometimes I feel like this... made this cake... clients were very happy... huge shark! Sometimes life feels like this.... the story isn't over though #randomramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment