Wednesday 1 May 2013

BARUCH WEBSITE!!!!

BARUCH!!!!!

I'm so excited about this!
I love this brand so much I actually asked to model some of Angela's goods once upon a time....


Hmmmm anyway.... back to the website!!

It's one to keep an eye out for and definitely try to cop something from the sample, I've already made my requests!

What I love about this brand is that it's roots are in West African culture but in a high fashion, somewhat couture way.... I always say if you're gonna do it DO IT!!

Statement clothing!

This is the designer who created my 21st birthday dress.... I said what I liked and left her too it.... AMAZING!!


Some of her earlier work which attracted great PRESS including Vogue, Look and Pride Magazines!




Now it's your turn! Get involved!!


No comments:

Post a Comment