Monday 22 April 2013

WICKED BRIEF REVIEW


I had the pleasure of being taken to see Wicked the other day, (a nice little surprise, I thought we were going to see Oz in the cinema!). 
WOW
WOW
WOW 
WOW

Absolutely incredible... Absolutely faultless.. and as a mystery lover I loved the fact that it was a prequel to the original OZ films... Nothing like a good FEW twists in the story.

These women could sing...

One of the highlights of the night was when the German guy next to me was taking pictures and the usher came almost immediately and made him delete them off his phone there and then.... Military force in that theatre.. you've been warned...

As I've been hiding from performing I've been hiding from the theatre.... but it has re awoken my love.. and as you may have seen in my 'The blogger' page.. This is the year I balance my MA, my business and revive my performing career.

We must never regret we when we could have just gone for it.

See Wicked.
Pursue your dreams.
No regrets... Lots of lessons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment